Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Well Trev just turned 39!! It's crazy to me that I have loved him for 17 years! He is so great! He is kind loving thoughtful hardworking great Dad and he loves the gospel! His birthday always falls on August long weekend! We had dinner at our friends the renuads house on Sunday and we celebrated him there on Monday we went to myrons land and we went quading and dirt biking and we played in the creek with kayaks and had a hotdog roast where we celebrated Trevor there It was a great day! Everyone had a lot of fun!
On Tuesday we went to wallys beach and had a great afternoon there. I love going there with my kids. They always have a great time and it is so nice not to have them staring at electronic or fighting!
Today the real day of his bday we took balloons and timbits to his office to celebrate him and took him out for lunch. He picked and we went to the dynasty. Then at night we had Emma and Myron over for his bday dinner of steak and potatoes and broccoli and garlic bread. I went all out and made a doughnut cake!! I thought it was a great night and I hope ha the does as well!

On a totally different topic my mom is driving me nuts. She never calls me and it's like pulling teeth when I talk to her to get a reponse or a conversation going. She told/texted me that she was mad that I don't like her Facebook stuff or comment on it. I told her that I always call you and would rather a relationship that is in person then on screen. Then today she announced that randy had had surgery. Everyone else knew but I didn't have a clue. She says that she told me but I just don't listen. She told me it would be sometime in the summer but the had no definite date. Ugh she drives me nuts!! Why does she live and thrive on craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment